Home > Services
GIS Tools and Processes Development
I develop custom Geographic Information Systems (GIS) tools and processes that can
- help you implement new capabilities,
- enhance your efficiency, and
- extend the benefits of your investment in GIS technology.
The desktop or web tools and processes I create support geoprocessing, spatial analysis and mapmaking, and a wide range of other related GIS tasks such as data modeling, data development and system integration.
My technology focus:
Esri ArcGIS for Desktop, ArcGIS for Server, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Runtime, Arc Macro Language (AML), ArcView 3 Avenue, ArcIMS
Supporting GIS Infrastructure Development
I can help put in place whatever is required to allow your GIS tools and processes to be employed for their intended purpose. This may include installation and configuration of desktop and server GIS functionality, database technology and computing hardware.
GIS Development Training and Coaching
I provide custom training in GIS tools and processes development that can help you expand your capabilities and enhance your professional standing. Offerings include individual coaching, on-site training and workshops at professional meetings, such as this recent workshop Extending ArcGIS for Desktop Using Python and .NET Add-Ins conducted at the 2014 Washington GIS Conference.
- Depending on your requirements, I can complete projects individually or with assistance from my strategic partners and a diverse group of other talented professionals.
- I’m based in Seattle, Washington but work with clients nationwide.
- There's no need for us to meet in person as long as we both have an Internet connection and communicate effectively via telephone and email.